8 Simple Solutions To Your Spiritual Makeover
1. Change Your Perspective: Colossians 3:1-2 (ASV)
1 If then ye were raised together with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated on the right hand of God. 2 Set your mind on the things that are above, not on the things that are upon the earth.
2. Make a Vision Area: Habakkuk 2:2 (NKJV) 2 Then the Lord answered me and said: “Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it.
3. Be Quick To Repent: Luke 17:4 (NIV) 4 If he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times comes back to you and says, ‘I repent,’ forgives him.”
4. Clarify the View: Matthew 6:22-23 (MSG) 22 “Your eyes are windows into your body. If you open your eyes wide in wonder and belief, your body fills up with light. 23 If you live squinty-eyed in greed and distrust, your body is a dank cellar. If you pull the blinds on your windows, what a dark life you will have!
5. Invigorate Your Mind: Proverbs 23:7a (NASB)
7 For as he thinks within himself, so he is. He says to you.
6. Lighten Up: Matthew 11:30 (NKJV) 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” 1 Peter 5:7 (MSG)
Live carefree before God; he is most careful with you.
1 Peter 5:7 (NASB)
casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7 (NKJV)
7. Freshen Things Up: Job 29:20 (NKJV) 20 My glory is fresh within me, And my bow is renewed in my hand.’
8. Think Colorfully: Luke 12:27 Message Bible
Walk into the fields and look at the wildflowers. They don’t fuss with their appearance—but have you ever seen color and design quite like it? The ten best-dressed men and women in the country look shabby alongside them.